Outsource Your IT
Does Your IT Guy...
- Monitor and maintain your network 24 x 7?
- Monitor your backups daily to ensure they are backing up?
- Apply security updates weekly?
- Have the expertise to keep your network running smoothly?
And usually at around half the cost of an on-staff IT person.
The amount of IT time needed to properly maintain a network depends on the size and complexity of the network. As a general rule of thumb, the average full-time systems engineer can maintain a network of about 50 computers.
Does Your IT Guy...
- Always seem to be on vacation or out sick the day things break?
- Spend time fiddling with things that don’t need fiddling?
- Buy more equipment than you think you need?
- Speak in a language only he understands?
We’re there when you need us, doing what needs to be done.
If you need equipment, we’ll explain your options in the non-technical language a CEO or CFO understands. We’ll even provide a ROI analysis if you’d like. You’ll never be in the dark when it comes to your IT budget.
Outsource Your IT and Save
The average systems engineer makes a salary of around $35/hour with a burdened rate of $45-$55/hour. If your network is small, chances are your IT Guy only works part time. Regardless, in most cases our flat monthly fee is about half what you're paying now.
We never take vacation and we never call in sick. We don't take up space in your office, ask you to pay for training or complain when doing the menial jobs. We do most of our work remotely so we don't disrupt your business. But when hands-on repairs are needed, we're there in a flash.
Rather than one person with one skillset, we have a team of people covering the full complement of skills needed to support your every IT need.
Wondering how much it will cost?
Contact us us today for a free price quote. We'll explain how outsourcing your IT can give you better service, often at about half the cost of in-house IT.